CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cookie's Little Light

The other day, Cookie was running around the bedroom with her index finger up twirling her little hand around and around. And she was mumbling (or was it singing?) something. And I thought, "Hmm. What in the world is she doing?" And she looked so excited, too.

Finally, it dawned on me. She had been watching the Gerbert videos I had gotten, and was clearly singing and signing one of the songs. To test my theory, I started quietly singing it. And suddenly she started singing LOUDER and twirling her little finger frantically in the air around and around.

You know what she was singing?

"This Little Light of Mine"

She does have such a wonderful little light, and it shines all over the place. She teaches me so much.

6 comments:

KrazyMom said...

Oh how sweet! Doesn't that just warm your heart!?

Runergirl said...

You can see it in her pictures for sure!

JUST A MOM said...

funny I must realy be old I knew what song it was from the title... don't ya love the 2's

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!-I almost forgot about that song-when you metioned it, it brought back old memories of how my son sang it with his kindergarten class. Cookies light does shine in her pix for sure! She is so sweet. i love hearing kids sing that song!

Julie said...

I love that little Cookie!

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad you have your Cookie to love and cherish! :)