CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Making Hairbows - HELP

OK, now that school is ending, I'd like to make some handmade hairbows for the girls. I'm not "crafty", but I REALLY want to learn. Can anyone help me by referring me to webites or web-videos that are free that are good places to learn? I really would rather not buy books, as I want to spend my money on ribbons and supplies instead.

Here's some sites I found:

http://www.eleganceinbloom.com/hairbow.html

https://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/free_projects.aspx

Can anyone help??

3 comments:

Julie said...

Check out some of the videos on Youtube about bow for presents or baskets too- there are lots out there- I generally use a bead in the middle to hide all the stuff. :)

Overwhelmed! said...

I posted on this a while back, right here and I had some helpful websites linked up.

I've learned a lot and I'm even going to start selling some myself (but not at the outrageous prices that I've seen in some stores).

If you have a favorite outfit for either of the girls that you'd like a matching hair bow or clippie made for, send me a picture and I'll make one for you. I'll send it to you free of charge if you're willing to post a product review of it after you get it. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry-I have only raised boys so far! But we do have our fisrt baby girl now--though she has no hair for a bow yet! Good luck!!