CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conversation with Cookie

In the bathroom, water is warming up in the tub before she gets in...

C: "I don't like my vagina", she says, sitting on the rug and giving it a close inspection.

Me: "Oh, you have a very nice vagina. I like it. I have one too, and I like mine." (I attempt to be very vagina-positive, lest she grow up thinking its anything short of wonderful.)

C: "But I have a little bitty vagina. When I grow up I'm gonna have a GREAT BIG VAGINA." (shouted while throwing her arms up in the air)

Me: (trying not to pee myself) "Oh sweetie, how about a nice medium-sized vagina?"

4 comments:

Julie said...

HIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHLLLLLLLAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss the cookie stories!!!

Runergirl said...

Cookie has the best stories!!! Yeah for the vagina:)

TeamWinks said...

Oh my goodness, that's hysterical!

MFA Mama said...

*dies*