CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

How It Went

Hubby thinks all went well...$$ was talked about, and promotion, and the possibility of tenure - all things that certainly wouldn't be talked about were he not under serious consideration and had made a great impression over the 2-day interview-palooza.

My co-parent returns tomorrow afternoon, and his oldest child will be so glad to see him as she has really, really missed him.

In sad news, it looks like one of my classes for Spring didn't make, so that's less income. However, it very well may be God making more time for me to get the house together and to make preparations for a move. Who knows. I'm just trying to trust.

Any idea how sexy your husband becomes when he is successful and everyone knows it?? Dang. Just. Dang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara, my name is Alysha. I have been trying to find blogs about foster to adopt stories and came across yours (the first I've found). I went down to the very bottom to read your story from the beginning and after reading a few posts I'm thinking there's a reason I found your blog. I was wondering if you'd be willing to e-mail me so I could talk to you some. My e-mail is lymeach@gmail.com Thank you!!

Overwhelmed! said...

Tamara, I'm glad to hear that your husbands interview went well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your family. If it weren't for the selling the house thing, I'd be excited about a move too! :)

Good luck!

Lisa said...

yes! sounds like we're gonna be neighbors soon.